Dear Parents and Guardians,
Friday, October 30th is a 12:00PM Dismissal for our Preschool students and a 12:30PM Dismissal for our Kindergarten through 8th Grade students. Students will be permitted to wear Halloween costumes to school on Friday, October 30th.
I ask that when you are helping your child decide what costume to wear to school, please consider the following:
- Masks associated with a costume may not be worn. COVID-19 face coverings (masks or gaiters) continue to be required to be worn throughout the day.
- Costumes involving any type of weapon or offensive/disrespectful in nature will not be permitted.
- Our school has students whose ages range from 3 years old to 14 years old. Graphic costumes may frighten younger children and therefore should not be chosen.
- The students will be wearing their costumes all day and should be able to move freely and safely in them.
- Costumes should enable students to sit comfortably in their seats throughout the day.
- We want the children to enjoy the day, however, any student in an inappropriate costume will be asked to call home and a Parent/Guardian will be required to bring in their child’s uniform.
Please remember that our traditional Halloween Parade and PTA Halloween parties will NOT occur this year in order to ensure the safety of the children.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership.